WESTMINSTER CATHEDRAL

Friday 21 October 2011

Yesterday I took a trip to Westminster Cathedral to have a look around. I had a wander around and took some pictures of the huge mosaics in the side chapels and watched the candles burn themselves out for a bit, then I took the lift up to the very top of the tower where you can see the whole of London. I realised that as pretty as a skyline can be, London is basically full of cranes at the moment... In the last image you can see the double turret of Battersea Power Station (where the Freeze festival is due to start next weekend - I'm desperate to go but unfortunately I need to be able to afford to eat.)

2 comments:

  1. wow, great pics. I love Westminster Cathedral. one of the most impressive churches in London.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Westminister Cathedral is beautiful, amazing pictures :-) xo

    ReplyDelete